New PPP Loan Updates – December 2020
After months of negotiations, Congressional Democrat and Republican leaders and the White House came to an agreement on the next round of COVID-19 relief legislation which included major PPP loan updates.
The results of the negotiations have come to be the 2021 Consolidated Appropriations Act, which was introduced in Congress on December 21, 2020, and is expected to be quickly passed and signed into law.
The Consolidated Appropriations Act includes another round of COVID-19 stimulus funding and further relief for taxpayers affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
What is included in the Round Two PPP Loan Updates video?
- Information that small businesses need to know about the second round of PPP loans. Including who it is available to and how to use the funds.
- New FFCRA updates as of 12/29/20
- New EPSL updates as of 12/29/20
- New EFMLA updates as of 12/29/20
- Employee retention tax credits
- Action items for small businesses at this point
Learn how to complete the PPP loan forgiveness application by visiting our previous blog post “How To Complete The PPP Loan Forgiveness Application”
We are also updating this page with the latest news, regulations, resources, and COVID-19 updates that impact employers and small businesses.