Our weekly webinar covered how employers can optimize employee retention tax credits (ERTC) to offset COVID-19 losses.
If you missed this important webinar you can still watch
Matt Vaadi and David Young of Rockerbox discussed Employee Retention Tax Credits.
Employee Retention Tax Credits (ERTC) are designed to help small business owners offset the economic losses associated with COVID. This webinar helps you determine if you are eligible, shares how the program works, and provides you with valuable takeaways.
- Who is eligible for ERTC?
- What are the PPP loan stipulations?
- How can you recoup credits?
It is also important to note that:
- PPP loan participation restrictions have been lifted.
- Up to $5,000 per eligible employee in 2020.
- Up to $14,000 per eligible employee in 2021.
- Non-profits, for-profits and some government-owned entities are eligible to participate.
- Credits are applied on an entity’s quarterly 941 and offset the employer’s payroll taxes.
- ERTC Is one program: there are two different sets of qualifications in two different years (2020, 2021)
Most small business owners know that great HR is a “must” to growing their company.
Yet every one of our hundreds of clients has struggled with HR compliance and best practices.
We provide all-in-one HR services including payroll, employee benefits, and compliance so that you can focus on running your business.