Coronavirus FAQ’s for Employers: What you need to know
It has been a confusing couple of weeks for employers. We are facing unprecedented situations as it relates to employee attendance and pay. In this detailed video, we will cover:
- The Coronavirus Response Act that was passed on 3/18/20 and what this means for your business and employees.
- Pay requirements for employees during this time and during any future pandemic
- FMLA changes
- Managing a reduced workforce
- Managing a remote workforce for an extended amount of time
- Frequently asked questions from business owners across the United States
Simply fill out this form and we will provide this FREE video that will cover all aspects fo the Coronavirus Response Act and additional information regarding COVID-19 for employers. It also includes free resources such as guides and communication templates.