The changes to HR regulations are constant and employers continue to look for ways to protect their business. Seemingly every day something changes or employers are faced with a new challenge when trying to recruit, retain, and engage talent.
We realize that they often turn to you as their CPA and trusted adviser when these changes occur. That is why we have created the SCACPA Partner Education Program.
How does it work?
The process is simple:
- Sign up in the form on the right
- Choose the topic you would like to learn more about
- Provide dates that would work for your team
- We will do either a webinar or live “lunch and learn” style event at your firm*
That’s it! No hidden fees or agenda.
We are currently offering the following topics:
- Millennials in the Workforce: How to Attract, Engage, and Retain Millennials
- FLSA Minimum Salary Updates
- How to Establish a Performance Management System
- The ERG Hiring Method: How to Hire “A” Players
- Employee Coaching: The Key to Higher Productivity
- ACA Compliance: How to Complete Forms 1094-C and 1095-C
Take advantage of this unique opportunity. We will only partner with a limited number of firms in each market in South Carolina.
*webinar or in-person depends on the size of the audience and location